Specifically suited for automatic drill unit applications where single holes are tapped repetitively. Low-cost alternative to more expensive lead screw tapping machines; no motor reversing required.
- Model 3250 (3/8-24 Threaded Mount) & Model 3500H6 (5/8-16 Threaded Mount). Both also available with 1/2-20 Threaded Mount & #33JT Mount. Consult Factory.
- Collet Chuck with Jacobs Rubber-Flex® Collets
- For Model 3250: #0-#8 & #10
- For Model 3500H6: #0-1/4” & 1/4”-1/2”
- Use With All Inch & Metric Taps; All Thread Pitches
- Short Stroke Self-Feed -- 1/8" Float Compensates for Some Lead Error
- Positive Drive -- Full Power of Drill Unit Transmitted to Tap
- Automatic Reversing -- 1:1 Forward/Reverse Speed Ratio
- Re-Entry Cushion
- Vertical or Horizontal Operation -- Any Position or Angle
- Accurate Depth Control
- Factory Mounted, or Field Retrofittable