These fixed spacing, multiple spindle heads clamp on the quill and are driven by the drill unit spindle to convert a single spindle drill unit into a precision multi-spindle drilling unit for close center to center applications.
- Designed for use with Blackalloy's Self-Feeding Drill Units
- Drills Multiple and Different-Size Precision Holes Simultaneously
- Custom Fixed Centers and Hole Patterns
- Standard Nominal Maximum Stroke Lengths 1-1/2", 3" & 6"
- 2, 3, 4, 5 or More Spindles
- Positive Locking Spindles -- Hardened -- Equipped with Collets
- Self-Lubricating System
- Supplied Factory Mounted to Blackalloy Drill Units, or with Custom Drill Press Mounts