These fixed spacing, multiple spindle heads clamp on the quill and are driven by the drill unit spindle to convert a single spindle drill unit into a precision multiple spindle drilling unit for close center to center applications.
- Designed for use with Blackalloy's Self-Feeding Drill Units
- Drills Multiple and Different-Size Precision Holes Simultaneously
- Custom Fixed Centers and Hole Patterns
- Standard Nominal Maximum Stroke Lengths 1-1/2", 3" & 6"
- 2, 3, 4, 5 or More Spindles
- Positive Locking Spindles -- Hardened -- Equipped with Collets
- Self-Lubricating System
- Supplied Factory Mounted to Blackalloy Drill Units, or with Custom Drill Press Mounts
Drill Press Mounting
Adapting a multiple spindle drill head to your drill press will require some detailed information from you regarding your drill press. The form link below contains a PDF drawing with a table that must be completed with dimensions specific to your drill press to make sure that your drill head will fit your drill press once you receive it. This is necessary because drill press components and their associated dimensions can vary over time with changes in manufacture, drill press owner, and 3rd party replacement components. You will need to provide these dimensions before we can proceed with quoting your drill press mounted multiple spindle head.
DRILL PRESS SPECIFICATION FORM